WHY YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR LAPLAND 2018 TRIP NOW!!
As a family with young children, this is one of the best holiday experiences of a lifetime! Visiting Father Christmas aka Santa Claus in his very own hometown of Lapland. This trip has all the makings of a truly memorable time together as a family.
And as these ‘Santa Holiday’ experiences are operated in December, they get filled out quite early…as early as January itself! Most tour operators open for bookings in January and are fully booked by February, so if this is on your family holiday plan for the year, now is the time to get booking!
We have listed some of the best tours available for Winter of 2018!
Visit SANTA CLAUS AND HIS ELVES in Luosto and Pyha, Finland: We recommend a stay of a minimum 3 nights for guests to get the best out of this destination. From the moment you arrive in Rovaniemi airport, your tour bus will take you to the northern wilderness of Luosto and Pyha, away from the crowd.
Highlights of this tour:
- Viewing the spectacular Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights.
- A 90 minute Reindeer experience through the forest and at the reindeer farm listening to stories of the herdsmen while sipping on hot berry juice!
- An exciting sleigh and snowmobile ride through the snow white Tundra of the Arctic.
- A journey to the Magical Post Office where hardworking Elves are sorting letters from all over the world! You can even send your family a post card from here!
- Meeting the Huskies at the farm and an adventure through the wintery countryside.
- Meeting the Elves at Home and watching Wendy Wood create traditional toys for children.
- Snow Games and Tobogganing with Santa’s Elves.
- Meeting with Santa Claus in this beautiful winter wonderland.
Visit SANTA CLAUS in KAKSLAUTTENEN, Finland: Spend three nights in the midst of glistening white landscapes exploring with reindeer safaris and enjoying the northern lights from the comfort of your glass domed igloo.
Highlights of this tour:
- Special glass domed igloos that offer a clear view of the skies while keeping you warm.
- Enjoy the smoke saunas or even jump into the frozen river for a truly Finnish experience.
- Snowmobile or snow tank adventure, husky and reindeer rides as you go in search of unforgettable Auroras.
- Visit Santa’s grotto, his elves and his reindeer.
Special packages include flights from the UK, 3 nights’ accommodation in a glass igloo, breakfast and dinner included, thermal wear included, transfers and tours as mentioned.
Contact Lapland specialist Andrea Bailey for more information or to book!
Call: 055 9569502
Andrea Bailey is a Dubai based travel writer. She is also a travel consultant with Travel Counsellors and specializes in cruises, family holidays and honey moons. When she’s not out and about discovering destinations and different cuisines of the world, you would probably find her busy with her 3 daughters and her other passions involving art and music.
As a mosaic artist, she has travelled to Italy and studied ancient Roman techniques of the art form and as a jazz flautist she has had the opportunity of performing across various Dubai venues.