WHY YOU SHOULD FLY OMAN AIR
Andrea Bailey explores some reasons Oman Air should be your choice of airline for your next trip.
MUSCAT AIRPORT: One of the best reasons to fly Oman Air.
Recently I had the opportunity of travelling to Muscat and visiting the new passenger terminal with the multi award winning Oman Air. The swanky terminal is impressive and welcomes visitors into the capital of Oman.
I particularly found the visa and immigration process quick and smooth with the spacious Arrivals terminal very well marked and welcoming.
Another area of the airport that is definitely enjoyable is the new premium lounge, rolled out as part of the exclusive services from Oman Airports. The airport has taken some of its inspiration from nature and light evident in its elegant public spaces. You will find the ‘Mashrabiya’ a traditional element of Arabic architecture in the design of the airport. The interiors do reflect some of Oman’s unique, unspoiled desert landscape.
I have lived in the UAE 16 years and have had the opportunity to travel and visit many airports around the world. The new Muscat airport truly ranks as a world-class facility and gateway for leisure and business travelers to and through Oman.
The Departure terminal is located on the higher floor and Business and First Class passengers enjoy a separate check-in lounge facility.
I found the premium class lounge to be very beautifully designed offering a business area, an entertainment area, a luggage room and a large dining area with fresh food and beverages
MEETINGS AND INCENTIVES: Oman is fast becoming one of the best destinations for Meetings and Incentive events for this region. When planning a corporate event for your company, Oman Air provides some of the best services in the industry and can tailor make their products and services to suit your company’s requirements.
SOME OF THESE BENEFITS ARE
- Generous ‘bonus’ frequent flier miles for your group.
- Flexibility to enable delegates to book through com or through your specified travel agent.
- Additional baggage allowance.
- Flexibility for delegates to travel up to 20 days before or after the event dates.
- A host of airport services and facilities available from Oman Air.
- Discounted fares for all delegates and special discounts on hotel accommodation, excursions, ground services such as from Oman Air Holidays.
- A dedicated point of contact in Oman Air to assist with booking and travel of your group.
- Oman Air support staff located at the venue for the duration of your event
For more information: email@example.com
Andrea Bailey is a Dubai based travel writer. She is also a travel consultant with Travel Counsellors and specializes in cruises, family holidays and honey moons. When she’s not out and about discovering destinations and different cuisines of the world, you would probably find her busy with her 3 daughters and her other passions involving art and music.
As a mosaic artist, she has travelled to Italy and studied ancient Roman techniques of the art form and as a jazz flautist she has had the opportunity of performing across various Dubai venues.